You know that phone we used in our HTC EVO 4G Review? We’re giving it away! Not only that, but once we give it away (on Monday), we’ll begin a HUGE contest where we give away one phone every day until we feel like stopping. I know I won’t feel like stopping for at least a week… but if the love keeps pouring in I won’t ever want to stop!
Here is the deal:
- The HUGE contest is to promote the launch of our Applications Section (starting Monday, June 7th)
- The EVO 4G contest is for YOU to help us spread the word about the EVEN BIGGER upcoming contest to get the ball rolling and the word out
- You’ll basically just have to follow @phandroid and tweet something specific by Monday, 9AM EST
- One person who tweeted as requested will be randomly selected to win the HTC EVO 4G
- And then… the REAL fun will begin with the Applications Section launch and the Phone A Day Contest!
For the full rules and requirements, visit the Apps Tab now. And just so you know… when the “HUGE” contest starts the Apps Tab (and current URL) will be automatically forwarded to the new section with the new contest rules/requirements in plain view.
Good luck to everyone and hope you have fun with this!
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the HTC EVO 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC EVO 4G