If you didn’t already have a reason to take off from work this Friday for the launch of the HTC EVO 4G, then you do now: Radio Shack is opening their own floodgates at 6 AM on June 4th to take care of all the eager EVO 4G purchasers. 1,600 stores across the nation will open, and Radio Shack’s sweetening the deal with some last minute incentives for pre-orderers.
On top of the $20 gift card you’re already getting toward accessories, those accessories will be 15% off when you buy them with (and for) your EVO. They’ll also be launching their “EVO 4G Experience Centers” in some of their stores which will be portable 4G connections to show off the phone’s capabilities (much like what they had to do for a number of events that the EVO 4G showed up at).
They did state that you could come in and pick up an EVO that early if you didn’t pre-order, but there’s no guarantee you’ll get one. Be sure to call your local store to see how many extra devices they have left in stock before you get too excited.
- Android Porn: The biggest pervs have the bigg
- HTC EVO View 4G joins EVO 4G on Sprint ‘
- More Sprint Devices Receive Security Updates
- Sprint Issues Updates to all HTC Handsets, Ad
- Check out the HTC EVO 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC EVO 4G