Over the weekend, it appears that Motorola has updated their chart outlining upgrades for several of their Android-based phones. Most phones are still only planned to be receiving Android 2.1 (Motorola Droid’s rollout has finished, while the Milestone is still currently being rolled out in stages for other international markets).
For the Motorola Backflip, they’re targeting a Q3 window, with all of Motorola’s phones with T-Mobile USA (the CLIQ and CLIQ XT) looking at a Q2 window. Upgrades for Verizon’s Motorola Devour and the some versions of the Motorola DEXT (the international version of the Motorola CLIQ) are still to be determined (Asia’s 2.1 upgrade for the DEXT is planned for Q3, as well).
Only time will tell if some of Motorola’s MOTOBLUR-enabled phones will truly be getting their upgrades as the entire month of June still qualifies as Q2.
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Original Motorola DROID gets new life with fu
- OG Motorola Droid Receives Android 4.0 (Again
- Motorola Droid Tastes Ice Cream Sandwich
- Check out the Motorola CLIQ forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola Droid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.