One of T-Mobile’s lesser known Android offerings – the T-Mobile Pulse – has just been updated to Android 2.1. T-Mobile Hungary’s site has the download links and instructions you’ll need to try and apply the update for yourself.
As with any upgrade, you do risk losing any files and settings on your phone and MicroSD card, so be sure to back them up anyway you can before applying the update. Also note that once you’ve made the jump to Android 2.1, you will not be able to revert to Android 1.5 (but who would want to do that, anyway?). Head over there for everything you’ll need now.
[via Android Authority]
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the T-Mobile Pulse forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile Pulse