One of T-Mobile’s lesser known Android offerings – the T-Mobile Pulse – has just been updated to Android 2.1. T-Mobile Hungary’s site has the download links and instructions you’ll need to try and apply the update for yourself.
As with any upgrade, you do risk losing any files and settings on your phone and MicroSD card, so be sure to back them up anyway you can before applying the update. Also note that once you’ve made the jump to Android 2.1, you will not be able to revert to Android 1.5 (but who would want to do that, anyway?). Head over there for everything you’ll need now.
[via Android Authority]
- T-Mobile UK Pulls Android 2.1 Update for the
- T-Mobile Pulse Gets An Update to Android 2.1
- As T-Mobile Pulse Passes FCC, Huawei Prepares
- T-Mobile Pulse Review By Engadget
- Check out the T-Mobile Pulse forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile Pulse