Rogers is beginning to prep it employees for the roll out of the Acer Liquid e, which is headed to dealers now and should be available shortly. BGR got a hold of a launch flyer being sent out to Rogers staff giving the run down of this Android 2.1 handset. The specs have a lot in common with the now-official Acer Stream, including 720p video recording and a Snapdragon processor (though the Liquid e is underclocked to 768MHz). All that and more can be yours for 49.99 on a three-year contract or for $424.99 for those afraid of long-term commitments.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Acer Liquid E forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Acer Liquid E