We’ve all heard the whispers in the jungle alluding to the Motorola Droid most likely being the next device after the Nexus One to receive the Android 2.2 (Froyo) update. It makes the most sense, as the Droid is the only other major handset to use a ‘vanilla’ version of Android. Today Motorola posted through their Facebook page that they are well aware many people have questions about “software updates” and that they will have more information as soon as possible. Take it as you will. It could just be Motorola’s attempt at quieting the writhing masses thirsty for Froyo blood, but it could also be a sign that they will be making announcements regarding such an update soon.
[via Facebook, thanks Trident for the heads up!]
- Original Motorola DROID gets new life with fu
- OG Motorola Droid Receives Android 4.0 (Again
- Motorola Droid Tastes Ice Cream Sandwich
- OG Droid Receiving Android 2.2.3 Update with
- Check out the Motorola Droid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid