Late March, we learned that the Kyocera Zio (aka the M6000) would be making its way to Cricket in July. While we have yet to see if that holds up to be true, another rumor is suggesting that the Zio could make its way to Boost Mobile, as well. A source of AndroidGuys‘ is the benefactor here, and they’re also saying it might be sold exclusively through Best Buy.
The last time we checked in – at least for Cricket Wireless – the phone would carry a Manufacturer’s Suggest Retail Price of $299.99, but AG’s source suggests that this could be available for anywhere between $169-$219 with a $50 unlimited plan (texts, voice, and data). No dates yet, but we’ll keep our eyes peeled for one, if this turns out to be true.
- Shareware Site Tucows Launches Cheap Wireless
- Samsung Transform, Kyocera Zio Headed to Spri
- Cricket Makes Kyocera Zio Official, Announces
- Kyocera Zio Launching as First Android Phone
- Check out the Kyocera Zio forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Kyocera Zio