Sony Ericsson has posted an official unboxing video for the Xperia X10 Mini, and in case you were still wondering, this phone is SMALL. More packaging space needs to be devoted to the USB cable, charger, and headphones that will be included in most markets than the actual handset. Some carriers will even be releasing the phone with one or more colored battery covers for customizing your phone’s look, or a set of powered speakers or headphones with built in remote controls. Take a gander at all of the above in the video below:
- Xperia Range Receiving Maintenance Upgrades
- Sony Ericsson: XPERIA 10 Line Will Get No Upd
- T-Mobile UK Confirms its Xperia X10 Lineup to
- Xperia X10 Mini Fashion Edition by Orange is
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.