I’ve always thought finger dancing was for the people that couldn’t get up and shake their groove thang for the life of them (like me), but it turns out that it’s one of the coolest ways to use a phone the size of a brownie.
Sony Ericsson released an ad for their Xperia X10 Mini and – to my surprise – they actually made the device look pretty tempting. I can see how this would appeal to a mainstream crowd that wants no frills and a whole lot of cuteness. The X10 Mini also happens to be on its way to Vodafone soon, so perhaps you can begin practicing your finger-licking moves for when the device shows up on your doorstep.
- Xperia Range Receiving Maintenance Upgrades
- Sony Ericsson: XPERIA 10 Line Will Get No Upd
- T-Mobile UK Confirms its Xperia X10 Lineup to
- Xperia X10 Mini Fashion Edition by Orange is
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.