According to Pocket-lint, the Motorola Motoroi – the curvy looking Android phone that could come with MOTOBLUR – is confirmed to be headed to the United Kingdom in some fashion being driven be Android 2.1. Previously, we’ve only heard that it was going the United States (outside of its already-furnished home in South Korea with SK Telecom), but Motorola confirmed the new territory during the launch event for the Android-powered XT701 in Taiwan.
This version of the Motoroi rocks an 8-megapixel camera, 720p video recording capabilities, an HDMI port, and so much more. It’s said that this version of the phone will differ internally, as well, as we should be seeing more RAM, ROM, and a faster processor (Snapdragon?) to boot. With as many changes as it’s getting, we’re wondering if this thing will get a name of its own (Pocket-Lint doesn’t seem too sure, either) but hopefully more details surface from Motorola soon.
[via Unwired View]
- Motorola Motoroi Headed to First US Carrier
- Motorola Brings Motoroi To Korea, Coming To A
- Sony reducing smartphone lineup to help cut costs
- Google services experiencing slow downs
- Check out the Motorola Motoroi forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Motoroi