We suspected Sprint would soon get churning on their marketing campaign for the ground-breaking HTC EVO 4G: their upcoming exclusive event for the device is a pretty big deal, and we’ve even possibly seen the device in the wild already. Now, Oprah is flaunting the 4.3-inch saliva-inducing beaut on national television. The phone was featured while she promoted her new “No Phone Zone” promotion (urging her viewers not to use their phones and drive at the same time).
An early June date sounds more and more promising as we see the EVO 4G continue to show up in more ways than one. We’ll be right here to let you know when we can put a solid date and pricing on this thing, but until then, watch the video below if you aren’t an Oprah fan and didn’t get the title of this post.
- Android Porn: The biggest pervs have the bigg
- HTC EVO View 4G joins EVO 4G on Sprint ‘
- More Sprint Devices Receive Security Updates
- Sprint Issues Updates to all HTC Handsets, Ad
- Check out the HTC EVO 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC EVO 4G