Two weeks ago, we reported on an image that suggested Sprint would begin its Android 2.1 rollout for both of its current Android phones in early May. Over the weekend, it appeared that Sprint might actually have lived up to the rumor, but there seems to have been some confusion regarding its immediate availability.
The truth is that the update still isn’t available and we’re still not sure when it should be. The internal screenshot grabbed from XDA states that the Samsung Moment would see its 2.1 update on April 30th, while the Sprint HTC Hero would get its taste no more than a week later. Early May is still here, but it’s hard to remain confident on a date that has had no official confirmation by Sprint, HTC, or Samsung. We will keep waiting, though, and you’ll be the first to know as soon as we can get a solid date.
- HTCDev Unlocks The Bootloaders For A Couple O
- HTC Hero Receiving Minor Update Fixing Peep T
- HTC Hero for Sprint Receives a Maintenance Up
- Cox Wireless Provides New Carrier Option with
- Check out the HTC Hero forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Sprint HTC Hero forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Hero, Samsung Moment, Sprint HTC Hero