These days, it seems like if you aren’t coming out with – or at least working on – an Android-based tablet, then you’re a part of the minority. Computer manufacturer Velocity Micro is cooking up their own tablet which features a 7-inch screen capacitive screen, an 800mhz processor, and Android 2.1
It’s not yet clear which architect the processor is based on, but it might be decent if they can confidently ship the device with Froyo. The Cruz will come with its own Market, so the fate of the Android market’s presence on this device remains to be seen. Expect this little piece of delight late summer at a sub-$300 price point.
- Happy Thanksgiving from Phandroid!
- Google Play Movies & TV Cyber Weekend deal
- You can now buy a brown leather or stainless
- OnePlus first retail store, Black Friday deals
- Check out the Velocity Micro Cruz forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Velocity Micro Cruz