Anyone wanting to grab up a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 might want to listen up: Sony is looking for a guest blogger to cover the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa and they need someone to blog about it. 10 finalists will be chosen to win an Xperia X10 (how appropriate) with the grand prize winner getting that and so much more.
All you have to do is head over to the Sony Style website and tell Sony why they should choose you as a blogger. The 10 best entries will get a phone and a PSPGo, and only one will be considered for an expenses-paid trip to South Africa for the big event. That person will also get a DSLR, a Sony Reader Pocket Edition, and more.
This sounds too good to pass up, so stop reading and start writing!
[Update]: Sorry, guys, I was too excited to remember to check the rules out. Looks like this one is only available for those in the 50 United States of America.
- HTC One M9's new custom navigation bar [VIDEO]
- Verizon S6 pre-sale announced
- Speed test: Samsung Galaxy S6 vs S5 [VIDEO]
- Cyanogen CEO: change in guard coming
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10