Verizon’s starting to get the hype train rolling a bit faster on the HTC Droid Incredible since they’ve opened the floodgates for preordering yesterday. Product specialist Derek gives us a pretty enthusiastic rundown of the Incredible and its features. We don’t learn much new here, but we do get to see some of the Verizon-specific apps that’ll come with the phone, as well as a few of the apps they decided to preload onto the device for you.
So the web marketing is getting its head start, now how about the national television and billboard ad campaign? I wonder how they’ll balance the amount of ads between the Incredible and the original Droid (seeing as how it’s still a hot item for Verizon). Hopefully they come up with a campaign just as unique and engaging as before.
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Original Droid Incredible receiving minor upd
- Bug gives access to WiFi passwords on certain
- Bootloader Officially Unlocked for HTC Desire
- Check out the HTC Droid Incredible forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.