The Nexus One seems to be making the trip to France very shortly, as it was recently spotted among the listings on French carrier Bouygues Telecom’s site. No specific release date is mentioned, but the listing gives reason to believe that it will be arriving sooner rather than later.
The Nexus isn’t the first Android offering from Bouygues, and all signs point the phone being available at a subsidized cost with several data plan options. This is a definite selling point for those who may be turned off by the costly price tag associated with the Nexus One. Hopefully Google will continue to offer the phone at a lower price as it rolls out the device to more networks.
With speculation of the N1’s imminent arrival on Verizon stateside and Vodafone in the UK, Google’s HTC-made smartphone is seeing release in more and more markets. Couple that with ramped-up advertising efforts and it would appear Google’s push to dominate the smartphone market isn’t done just yet.
- HTC: Samsung uses key component supply as a c
- On to the next One: HTC’s new direction
- Nexus One revived for NASA’s PhoneSat p
- Google Nexus-powered Strand-1 satellite ready
- Check out the Nexus One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus One