If you couldn’t sense the sarcasm in my “only” I’m informing you now – $1000 is an absolutely OUTRAGEOUS price to pay for an unlocked smartphone. Even devices at the tippety top of the totem don’t go for that much off contract, but the Xperia X10 is a little different. See… the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 isn’t currently available in the United States. Are you a desperate baller with a Costanza wallet packed full of cash? Then grab the international version of the phone unlocked on Amazon:
The sellers (SimplyElectronics) seem trustworthy, too – out of 998 ratings in the past 12 months, 96% have been positive. If you’re going to take a gamble, this isn’t a bad bet, but it comes at a hefty cost. It looks like there is only 1 in stock so who will fall prey to the rich man’s impulse buy?
- Official: Gingerbread Now Rolling Out for the
- Sony Ericsson: Despite Earlier Reports, Xperi
- [Update] Android 2.3.3 Update Available for t
- Xperia X10 Gingerbread Update Coming Along We
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10