The other day we saw the HTC Legend hit Amazon’s virtual store. Now, it has passed through the FCC and will be coming to Sprint here in the U.S. If you have not seen the specs make sure you check them out. Although there hasn’t been any other photos of the Legend, I found a video some of you might be interested in. Everyone has been discussing how the construction of the Legend and the aluminum casing:
I am a fan of the aluminum construction! Gives it a nice clean look with durability. Guess we will have to see how heavy it makes the phone but hopefully it can stay on the lighter side. Anyhow, since it has passed the FCC should be only a matter of time before we start seeing more information from Sprint on a launch date. How do you feel about the Legend and it’s aluminum construction? Anyone bummed it is only launching for Sprint, as of now?
- HTCDev Unlocks The Bootloaders For A Couple O
- HTC Legend Getting Android 2.2 Today
- HTC Legend and Wildfire Get Maintenance Upgra
- HTC Legend Getting Android 2.2 “in the
- Check out the HTC Legend forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Legend