Well there has been much talk and news in recent weeks leading up to the release of the new Motorola Devour in March. It will hit Verizon with pricing of $150 after a $100 mail-in rebate. As with all Verizon smartphones, you will need a Nationwide Talk plan with $30 unlimited data package. Head on over to Engadget for a ton of photos as well as their initial thoughts on the Devour. They also do some comparisons to the Moto Droid for those of you who are wondering how they measure up against one another.
Looks like the Devour might just be a contender, but we will have to see how it measures up once everyone gets the 2.1 update. Anyhow, hope this satisfies your appetite a bit for some Devour news. Anyone waiting for the release to pick this one up? Or planning on switching to the Devour in hopes that it eats up your current phone? Let us know what you think about the Devour’s video debut.
- Verizon Giving Away the Motorola Devour Free
- Verizon Announces Pre-Paid Data Plans for 3G
- Motorola Updates Upgrade Timeline, The Wait C
- Motorola Devour to Receive Update Tomorrow, N
- Check out the Motorola Devour forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Devour