Another developement from this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona is that Deutsche Telekom announced the launch of their T-Mobile branded Android smartphone, the T–Mobile Pulse Mini. The Pulse Mini features:
- Android 2.1-Eclair
- triaband GSM/GPRS/EDGE as well as singleband UMTS/HSDPA at 2100 MHz
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Qualcomm MSM 7225
- 2.8″ QVGA screen
- 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera with flash
- Size: 106 x 57 x 14 mm
- Weighs: 110 grams
- 300 MB internal memory
- 16 GB (using microSD memory cards)
Look for it to launch in the UK and Germany sometime near April; pricing will vary by market, but the UK will be looking at a price somewhere around £99.99 (about $155) contract-free. Not too shabby huh?
- Speck unveils Galaxy S6 cases for their popul
- SanDisk's 200GB microSD card
- Will you buy M9 or S6?
- Gear VR: S6 + Edge edition
- Check out the T-Mobile Pulse Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile Pulse Mini