An anonymous tipster just sent some internal T-Mobile documents that suggest an OTA update for the Samsung Behold 2 and Motorola CLIQ should start today. The documents indicate that Samsung Behold 2 owners should get theirs by AT LEAST February 26th while Motorola CLIQ owners shouldn’t even have to wait for a notification message- they just head to Settings > About Phone > System Updates. Let us know if that works for you!
The updates fix a wide array of problems and I’d be interested to hear – if you own one of these devices – if the fixes address issues that have been plaguing your experience. Make sure you let us know if you get the OTA and if you do – how you like the improvements!
Oh yeah, and don’t forget:
[Thanks Anonymous Tipster!]
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Sorry Motorola Cliq XT, No Android 2.1 for Yo
- Motorola CLIQ Eclair Upgrade Available for Al
- Motorola and T-Mobile Seeking Testers for CLI
- Check out the Samsung Behold 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola CLIQ forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.