Paul O’Brien, genius ROM builder at Modaco, is now developing a ROM that has HTC Sense UI for your Nexus One. He is using a ROM built for the HTC Desire and is working his magic so that it can be used on the Nexus One. Aside from the HTC Sense UI, Paul has also built in a few other extras into the ROM build:
- 800 x 480 video recording, which is a slight boost over the native 720 x 480
- Face recognition and touch focus for the camera
- Adobe Flash 10.1<——Nexus One Owners Rejoice!!!!!!
Personally, it is not the Sense UI that gets me excited about this ROM, it’s the Flash support. Although I do like the look of Sense, I enjoy the simplicity of the original Android UI. Paul is still working on his build but hopefully it will be available to the public shortly. You can check his blog to keep up to date with the status and his troubleshooting. Anyone counting down the days for this ROM so you can install it on your Nexus One?
[via JKontheRun ]
- HTC: Samsung uses key component supply as a c
- On to the next One: HTC’s new direction
- Nexus One revived for NASA’s PhoneSat p
- Google Nexus-powered Strand-1 satellite ready
- Check out the Nexus One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus One