With the rumored release of Android 2.1 for the Moto Droid this week, we also get news that Moto CLIQ user’s won’t have too wait much longer either. BGR reports that their Motorola connections say that the CLIQ will be getting the 2.1 update at some point in March. We have seen the specs of the update for the Droid and how it is missing some of the aspects of the Nexus One’s 2.1 version. I’m assuming since the CLIQ is also a Moto device that we will see a similar update, but one can only hope. Android 2.1 all around means lots of happy Android users! I can’t wait to get my update, how about you?
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Sorry Motorola Cliq XT, No Android 2.1 for Yo
- Motorola CLIQ Eclair Upgrade Available for Al
- Motorola and T-Mobile Seeking Testers for CLI
- Check out the Motorola CLIQ forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola CLIQ