(Updated) The Motorola support website has posted information about the Motorola Droid update to Android 2.1, including details on exactly what you’ll get when it hits your handset. The down and dirty? You won’t get live wall papers or the cool app tray animations, but pretty much everything else is on the way.
Do the lack of live wallpapers leave you disappointed? Anything you’re REALLY looking forward to having? Personally I think the voice to virtual keyboard is crucial, but here are all the features on the way with the 2.1 update:
- Voice recognition for Virtual keyboard
- 3D Gallery
- News and Weather App and Widget
- Google Maps Updates
- Enhanced Music Application
- Google Goggles App
- Other Enhancements
Don’t believe me? See for yourself.
PS: Where are our 5 screens?!?!?! I hope that is included in “other enhancements”
Update: This page has been removed, but we’ve posted screenshots here.
- Kevin's Farewell
- Original Motorola DROID gets new life with fu
- OG Motorola Droid Receives Android 4.0 (Again
- Motorola Droid Tastes Ice Cream Sandwich
TAGS: Motorola Droid