HTC Dream users have been reporting that those who have not updated to the most recent mandatory upgrade have had their phone services cut off. Apparently, those with the old OS attempting to make a call are automatically rerouted to Rogers Customer Service and asked to apply the update. Once applied and updated, Rogers Customer Service reps are reporting that voice service will be re-activated but data can take up to 24-hours.
When Rogers sent out the 911 software fix stated it was mandatory fix and were instructed to get the update via http://www.rogers.com/dreamsoftwareupdate. Have any of our Rogers readers who have a Dream had any of these issues?
- HTC Dream joins the unlocked bootloader club
- G1 and MyTouch Still Moving Along With Froyo
- XDA Ready to Serve Dessert, Froyo Seen Runnin
- Rogers’ Robot Issues Continue, HTC Magi
- Check out the HTC Dream forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: htc dream