You’ve gotta love it when not only 1 device gets leaked but an entire roadmap! Chinese carrier Dopod left the faucet on and take a peek at what dripped out:
A bit hard to make out but you’ll notice a bunch of Android related stuff in the green “development” phase and one in the yellow “planning” phase.
- Huashan: 4.3-inch WVGA device that will change in operating system to Windows Mobile
- HTC Dragon: 3.6-inch WVGA China-only Android phone
- A6388: 3.4-inch HVGA device
- Tianshan: 3.2-inch QVGA device
- Songshan: 2.8-inch QVGA screen and keyboard (front-facing)
The A6388 actually had a picture leaked by 3Gin.net:
It’s hard to know what will make it’s way out of China into the hands of Android-lovers everywhere but we’ll keep an eye out.