Reports from across the web have been pouring in about the Nexus One and its 3G woes – a frustratingly simple problem for an otherwise capable device. We’ve seen members on AndroidForums, T-Mobile support forums, and Google Forums all complaining. Here is the G1 versus N1 – the former getting 3G while the latter is stuck on EDGE:
T-Mobile and Google have made a short but official statement essentially saying “we’re on it”:
Google and T-Mobile are investigating this issue and hope to have more information for you soon. We understand your concern and appreciate your patience.
But we want to know how deep the problem runs. We’ve started a poll on AndroidForums where we’re asking Nexus One owners to tell us whether or not they’re experiencing 3G connectivity issues. If you own a Nexus One GO AND VOTE.
I hope this is just a firmware problem they can fix with an OTA and not a hardware issue because I can see that making a JOKE of this whole “Google Phone” launch thing.
- HTC: Samsung uses key component supply as a c
- On to the next One: HTC’s new direction
- Nexus One revived for NASA’s PhoneSat p
- Google Nexus-powered Strand-1 satellite ready
- Check out the Nexus One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus One