Although the awkwardly aligned keyboard layout seems more like an OCD-inspired distraction more than anything else, the Lenovo Lephone looks absolutely amazing otherwise. New press pictures have popped up in the Flickr Photostream of the company and we’re left drooling:
Rumor has it the Lephone won’t be escaping the grasp of China any time soon… if at all. So if feasting your eyes is causing an appetite to generate, be warned that you may be left starving.
And by the way… yes, that keyboard is detachable.
- Lenovo LePhone Is Going To China
- Lenovo Announces Android Phone: LePhone
- Transparent solar panels could soon make their way to our Android devices
- Google Glass XE20.1 update gives access to all contacts with messaging options
- Check out the Lenovo LePhone forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.