According to MobileSyrup.com, Canadian mobile carrier Bell is scheduled to release the Samsung Galaxy i7500 on December 10th. This will be Bell’s first Android device so that in of itself is a bit of a big deal!
Samsung Specs and information:
Chipset Qualcomm: 7200A, ARM11 528MHz + DSP 256MHz
Camera: 5MP AF + Power LED
Internal Memory: 8 GB
Display Resolution / Size: 3.2’’ HVGA (320 x 480) AMOLED
3G Bearer and Band: HSDPA 7.2Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps (900 / 1700 / 2100MHz)
2G Bearer and Band:EDGE / GPRS (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900)
PhoneScoop Video Review:
Hopefully this pulls through and excites many a Bell customer.. just in time for the holidays! Android 1.5 is better than no Android at all, right?
- Conan O’Brien brings his comedic genius
- What’s the next phone worth waiting for
- Samsung Galaxy Gets Official Android 1.6 Upda
- Samsung Galaxy Brought Down To Earth, Stuck W
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy