The T-Mobile price of $229.99 on a 2-year contract seems to be the best offer available at the moment. I check out some other retailers:
But for $500 (LetsTalk) you can grab the phone for $500 with no strings attached. We’ll keep you posted on any great deals on this phone in case that $200 barrier is holding you back. My question is how come T-Mobile isn’t doing more today to announce the launch of their brand new Android Phone? Do you find that fishy? Are they being patient and waiting until after Black Friday? Are they saving their marketing mojo for an upcoming, unnamed Android? Or are they just so confident in the holiday stuff they’ve got that the products will sell themselves?
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Samsung Behold 2 OTA Update Pulled Due to Iss
- Starting Yesterday, Samsung Behold II OTAs Ar
- Samsung Giving Behold 2 Owners Android 1.6, C
- Check out the Samsung Behold 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Behold 2