Plenty of people have been waiting quite awhile for the Samsung Behold 2 to land on T-Mobile and if you’re one of those people and you’ve got $199.99 to spare, it can be yours on November 18th. Of course that involves a 2-year contract but you could also buy the phone outright for $449.99.
The price is on the higher end of the Android price scale but with a 3.2″ inch AMOLED touchscreen, several hardware buttons and a 5MP camera with auto-focus and flash a $199.99 starting point is/was kind of expected. What IS pretty cool is T-Mobile’s new “Even More Plus Plans” will allow you to split the cost of the $449.99 phone into 20 monthly payments of $22.50 if you don’t feel prepared to drop half a G nuke on your bank account.
We’re not all that fond of the 3D cube UI but we’re definitely eager to see how the rest of the Samsung TouchWiz UI looks and feels incorporated with Android.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Behold 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Behold 2