This past week many of our readers have dreamed with the Motorola Droid. One of our writers, Phases, went as far as to leave his mobile phone through a very public break-up letter. But before Android fans can truly rejoice and triumph there is one bar it most compete against…the iPhone bar.
Unfortunately, any multifunctional phone that comes out is called an iPhone killer through no fault of its own. iPhone users know this. They walk with their superiority swagger not knowing the iPhone supremacy might come to an end soon.
Here’s an article by CNET’s Brooke Crothers breaking down and explaining the hardware differences between the two devices.
Also, Jon Rettinger from Technobuffalo.com did a VS. review:
iPhone v. Droid
and a Storm 2 v. Droid video
- Original Motorola DROID gets new life with fu
- OG Motorola Droid Receives Android 4.0 (Again
- Motorola Droid Tastes Ice Cream Sandwich
- OG Droid Receiving Android 2.2.3 Update with
- Check out the Motorola Droid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid