Look what we have here – the Samsung Behold 2 captured on video. They were showing this phone off at CTIA but it was securely protected inside a glass box to prevent us from getting anything but a glimpse. But a little time has passed and Samsung’s first Touchwiz enabled Android Phone, which is headed to T-Mobile, has been demoed in not one, not two, but a BUNDLE of videos – many of them coming directly from Samsung themselves.
By the way, apologies for the host’s embarrassing behavior in advance… I blushed just watching them:
I’m not really digging the 3D Cube – seems like fluff for the sake of fluff. The landscape QWERTY doesn’t look great either but we know there are 3rd party keyboard apps out there to solve this problem (Better Keyboard anyone)?
Here is a more “normal person” look at the phone:
Whaddaya think T-Mobilers, is the Behold 2 in your future?
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Samsung Behold 2 OTA Update Pulled Due to Iss
- Starting Yesterday, Samsung Behold II OTAs Ar
- Samsung Giving Behold 2 Owners Android 1.6, C
- Check out the Samsung Behold 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Behold 2