First there was the European HTC Hero with its defined chin. Then there was the Sprint HTC Hero which had face lift including some brushed metallic plastic surgery. And most recently we’ve seen the HTC Droid Eris for Verizon which takes yet another deviation from the orginal Hero hardware design. But don’t get it confused – underneath the hood these are pretty much the same phone and on the surface they’re similar yet… different.
We haven’t seen all 3 compared side-by-side-by-side – until now. Engadget’s Paul Miller peeps the trio in what he calls “The History of the Hero“:
We don’t learn much if anything, just a rehashing of what we already know, but its interesting to see the three phones next to each other with the slight differences. In terms of design, which one do you like most?
- HTCDev Unlocks The Bootloaders For A Couple O
- HTC Hero Receiving Minor Update Fixing Peep T
- HTC Droid Eris for Verizon Receiving OTA Upda
- Things We Missed, You Shouldn’t [Feb. 8
- Check out the HTC Hero forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Sprint HTC Hero forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.