One telltale sign that a mobile phone is on the brink of public availability is the entrance of employee training. So the fact that a tipster sent Android Guys this internal screen grab illustrating HTC Droid Eris training at Verizon has begun, probably means the Verizon’s second slated Android is right around the corner:
If you’re subscribed to the Phandroid Newsletter you already know that November 10th is a very possible launch date for the HTC Droid Eris according to one of our sources. Having the Motorola Droid launch with a bang with the Droid Eris following shortly thereafter for a more affordable touchscreen 1-2 punch would make sense.
If you didn’t believe the Droid Eris was landing sooner rather than later you may now… evidence is mounting to prove the contrary and I’ll we’re waiting for now is an official announcement. But that isn’t likely to have happen before the MOTO DROID gets the credit it deserves.
- HTC Droid Eris for Verizon Receiving OTA Upda
- Things We Missed, You Shouldn’t [Feb. 8
- No One is Surprised: Droid Eris Not Getting A
- Verizon Announces Pre-Paid Data Plans for 3G
- Check out the HTC Droid Eris forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Droid Eris