The Motorola Zeppelin didn’t float to the moon like a blimp/rocket, but instead showed us its rear end! That’s right, we got mooned by the Motorola Zeppelin with the assistance of DIGI.QQ.COM:
Rumored specs for the Zep include:
- 5 megapixel camera with flash
- 3.1-inch touchscreen
- 480 x 320 resolution
- HDMI output
- dual SIM slots marked GSM and CDMA
- R-UIM slot for CDMA
Rumored to land in China 1Q 2010 and sometime after that make its way to the rest of the world with different guts, of course. If they launch this with the Zeppelin in the States, I hope they have some Led ready for promo spots. ROCK ON!
- Gear VR: S6 + Edge edition
- Samsung Pay announced
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S6 release date
- Check out the Motorola Zeppelin forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Zeppelin