Back in August the Samsung Galaxy Lite Passed the FCC. That had FCC ID A3LGTI5700. Today we’re seeing the Samsung Galaxy Lite pass the FCC yet again but this time with FCC ID A3LGTI5700L. So what does that little “L” on the end tacked on mean?
Good question. We’re working on trying to figure that out. We know that both models are GSM devices and have seemingly similar/exact specs. Most likely there is support for different bands that would constitute an American vs. European release so lets hope this is headed every which way. Of course “L” could designate Latin America which would leave us un-Latin-Americans unhappy.
We’ll update the article when we confirm the dealio. In the meantime, feel free to have at it in the comments as I know you’re a bright bunch and enjoy the following video from Cellularmania.net:
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Lite forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Lite