The Motorola Droid for Verizon Wireless is all but official. And now, thanks to the Droid Does campaign, we’re pretty sure it will get official on October 30th with a launch sometime in November launch. But a Phandroid reader claims to have found the EXACT launch date with a simple Google Search:
Notice the Verizon Wireless Sponsored result with the title “iDon’t Customize”? Droid Does. Coming 11/6/09. You can’t get much more specific than that. I tried to duplicate this result and could NOT get the advertisement to appear regardless of the keywords/search done. The tipster was only able to capture the image a couple times as well which is what prompted him to screenshot it in the first place.
If this is kosher and checks out… you’ll have an October 30th announcement and November 6th launch of the fabled Motorola Droid on Verizon Wireless. Pencil it into your calendar, folks.
[Thanks to Randy Rowland for the tip AND the screenshot!]
- Original Motorola DROID gets new life with fu
- OG Motorola Droid Receives Android 4.0 (Again
- Motorola Droid Tastes Ice Cream Sandwich
- OG Droid Receiving Android 2.2.3 Update with
- Check out the Motorola Droid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid