What happens when a Verizon retailer needs to switch a customer’s information from one phone to another? They use a little gadget called CelleBrite. Of course you have to tell the gizmo what phone it’s coming from and what phone it’s going to in order for everything to work properly. And guess what option you can now select on this handy little piece of machinery?
The images above were obtained by BGR (duh) and show none other than the (you guessed it) Motorola Sholes/Tao/Droid and Motorola Calgary. Are we ready “3″ to count down “2″ to the official announcement “1″ of these phones? Imminent is the word folks.
Cellllllllebrite good times CMON!
- Original Motorola DROID gets new life with fu
- OG Motorola Droid Receives Android 4.0 (Again
- Motorola Droid Tastes Ice Cream Sandwich
- OG Droid Receiving Android 2.2.3 Update with
- Check out the Motorola Calgary forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola Sholes forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.