Pretty much every knowledgeable Verizon customer is eagerly anticipating the announcement of the Motorola Sholes. We haven’t heard anything specific except a promise from Verizon/Google that something is coming, but the interwebz is working hard trying to dig up whatever dirt is possible. Take this for example: pictures of the Moto Sholes battery covers from EngadgetMobile:
Notice that we said “covers” and you see a Verizon branded version and a non-branded version, suggesting that Verizon Wireless won’t be the only one to carry the device. I would expect Verizon to have some sort of immediate exclusivity with an overseas rollout coming a tad later. But of course I’m just speculating.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Motorola Sholes forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola Droid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.