If you’re the type to scope out the ultimate deal for your gadgets of choice then perhaps at one time or another you’ve purchased your mobile phone from a 3rd party retailer. It’s becoming more common practice as stores like Best Buy and The Shack try to square off a portion of the market. When it comes to Verizon’s much debated and incredibly awaited first Android Phone – the Motorola Sholes/Tao/Droid – we know one retailer who will and one retailer who won’t carry it:
As you can see in these internal Verizon Wireless documents leaked by BGR, the Motorola Sholes appears in the “Future Launches” list for Sams Club (value seeking consumers) but does not appear for Target (Mom – CEO of the Family). I love the customer segmenting they do… I can only wish they provided a Wal-Mart sheet with an explanation of the target customer.
We don’t learn too much in this update but the evidence is mounting that a launch is imminent… and so far I really, really, REALLY like what I see!
- The Galaxy S6 Active
- Hearthstone expansion announced
- HTC One M9's new custom navigation bar [VIDEO]
- Verizon S6 pre-sale announced
- Check out the Motorola Sholes forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola Droid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.