It was less than a month ago that the Motorola Morrison passed through the FCC with credentials assumed to land it on T-Mobile. While the Morrison wasn’t specifically named, a connect-the-dots procedure showed the earlier leaked battery model number for the Morrison lined up directly with the device that passed the FCC… and the battery only fit one phone. That same exact line of reasoning now bares new fruit – the Motorola Morrison has passed through the FCC with CDMA bands.
That would land the Motorola Morrison – which might become the Motorola CLIQ – on either Verizon Wireless or Sprint. Speculation has it coming to Verizon before the year ends but keep in mind this is all just speculation. If it pans out though,Verizon Wireless could have two killer Android phones by the end of the year and go from Android zero to Android hero within months (not THAT Hero).
I’m sure this collision of FCC news and rumor will make a lot of people happy… how about you?
- T-Mobile Morrison Passes FCC
- Motorola Only Announcing Morrison September 1
- Motorola Android Event: September 10th In San
- Dell Benzine, Motorola Sholes, Morrison Rumor
- Check out the Motorola Morrison forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Morrison