Wondering how much you’ll have to fork over to secure the upcoming Android handset from Samsung? Our Android friends in Germany will be delighted to know that a PDF found on O2 Germany goes into depth about each of their offerings, including the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy:
If you can’t read German, (I think) it says that the phone has a 3.2 inch touchscreen, runs on Android OS, includes a 5.0 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED Flash, 8GB internal memory, 32GB external memory and integrates GPS with Google Maps.
- Deposit (Anzahlung): $24.50 (17,50€)
- Monthly payment over 24 months (Mtl. Zahlung uber 24 monate): $24.50 (17,50€)
- Gesamtpreis Handy (total mobile): $613 (437,50€)
The back of this PDF, I’m not sure if it is supposed to be mailed out (note the address box in the lower left) or whether it is for in-store literature but the Samsung Galaxy gets a nice little full page presentation:
As best as I could get it to translate:
Web to your Samsung Galaxy
Individually and together stella surfing:
Now comes exactly on thr phone, what you really need. For you this means more and more Individualitat Surf Spa8 with the Samsung Galaxy.
- Conan O’Brien brings his comedic genius
- What’s the next phone worth waiting for
- Samsung Galaxy Gets Official Android 1.6 Upda
- Samsung Galaxy Brought Down To Earth, Stuck W
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy