Much like the HTC Magic this will be a touchscreen only phone running Android 1.5, no physical keyboard. Judging by the picture, it seems like it will use a D-Pad rather than a trackball.
The specifications on top of that are fairly impressive (G1 for comparison):
- Qualcomm MSM7200A CPU at 528 MHz (528 MHz Qualcomm MSM7201A)
- 3.2” OLED display (3.2” OLED)
- 5 MP Camera w/ Flash (3.1 MP / no flash)
- 3.5 mm Stereo Headset (USB)
- Rumored 8GB Internal Flash Memory / Expandable by MicroSD (71MB / Expandable by MicroSD
I have to say, I can only hope the 8GB of internal memory comes to fruition; if so, it would seem they realized that 71MB just doesn’t cut the mustard! More surprisingly, this potential gem will be ready for release in June being carried exclusively by O2 Germany, no US launch rumors have surfaced as of yet.
Update: Yes, the G1 has an LCD screen. Note to self: No more pre-coffee articles.