Interesting to note that the camera is listed as “3.0-4.0 Megapixels”, what does that mean? The camera is 3.2 megapixels in case you were wondering. Allow us to regurgitate some of the info and trust us – it tastes just as good coming up as it did going down!
- Built in GPS Navigation
- 3.0 -4.0 megapixel (WTF?)
- Touch Screen
- MP3 Player
- Handsfree headset
- Vodafone Mobile Internet
- Alarm clock
- Touch Screen (they listed it twice so they must have felt it is very important)
What’s in the box?
- Phone and battery
- User Guide
You can sign up for updates and I would recommend you head on over there and do so! There you have it… the HTC Magic available in April! Man, HTC is really on a roll with this Android thing.
- HTC Magic Gets Android 2.2.1 on Vodafone UK
- HTC Magic on Rogers Gets Update to Android 2.
- G1 and MyTouch Still Moving Along With Froyo
- HTC Magic to Receive Android 2.2 According to
TAGS: HTC Magic