You love your G1. You love your iPod speakers. You have no choice but to dive into the ocean of uber geekery to solder the two worlds together, writing a chapter of G1hetto Nerdness in the process:
I mean sersiously, take one good look at that and tell me it isn’t ghetto. I dare you.
But regardless of what it is, it wasn’t easy to accomplish. And if you are daring enough you can try it yourself – webnetta has posted the entire step by step process, illustrating the who, what, when, where and how. We just want to know – why doesn’t an accessory that makes these connections for us already exist?
In the comments section it appears that PodGizmo is working on a solution so you won’t have to get all Macgyver on your G1.
- Make your phone like S6 Edge
- Hands-on: HTC One M9 new Dot View case
- Report: Google carrier requires Nexus 6
- Find new apps with Appeer
- Check out the T-Mobile G1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile G1