The uninhibited imagination of children is truly inspiring, and this “the sky is the limit” approach to innovation in technology is an obvious trait of the Android dream. The goal is to build a better phone… not for one company, but for all consumers.
Based on the responses of children, a magic phone should be able to:
- Take you to the moon
- Make cupcakes with sprinkles
- Turn into underpants
- Go super duper fast
- Make P&B sandwiches
What would your magic phone be able to do?
- Dropbox for Android can now export files to SD cards
- Good2Go is a consensual sex app for Android
- Nexus 6 wood carved mockup sized against Nexus 4 and 7
- Verizon offers double data deal